Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Husky Model LC4D-G Skid Steer

jmike ยท 2004-04-25 12:16

I am looking for any information and specifically an Operator's/Mainentance/Repair Manual (or copy) for a Husky Model LC4D-G Front End Loader (Skid Steer). It was made by Erickson Corporation of Minneapolis, circa 1969. Erickson is apparently extinct now. The engine is a Wisconsin Motors model VH4D, 4-cyl, 30hp, air-cooled. I have plenty of info on the engine, but have not been able to find anything on the Husky. Does anyone have one, know of anyone who has one, or even heard of one? The machine I have is still strong & working, so there must be others out there. Thanks.

Replies4
  1. #1DwainG2005-11-07 17:15

    Old, old, thread, but if you are still looking I do have that book. I will send off-line email and Webshots photo album. Dwain G.

  2. #2circlejacres2012-06-21 09:50

    Anyone have information on this machine. I am looking at one, however on the side the plate says Willmar or Wilmar LC4D?

  3. #3Husker2013-07-03 08:03

    Desperately need that book... This is a really, really, really old thread now but I am in dire need of that book and can not find it anywhere.

  4. #4RBK2024-02-18 15:12

    Anyone have info in the Erickson LC4D skid steer. Looking to repair one. Let me know thanks