Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

hydra-unit

micoasters ยท 2024-10-22 09:01

I just came across a few old excavators under the name "hydra unit", I have discovered that these were produced by the unit crane and shovel corp. can anyone give me some more information on these machines? I cannot find anything on them besides 1 website. EDIT: included a picture of one of the machines. the h-201c model. I also discovered that they made wheeled excavators at some point. I have not nailed down exact dates for them.

Replies2
  1. #1Bumpsteer2024-10-22 22:34

    A friend had one when he started a sand pit....50 ton bundle of joy with a 8v71 in the house to keep you company. Ed

  2. #2micoasters2024-10-23 08:09

    I believe theres one still in the gravel pit in my area, believe its a H-471. has a comically small bucket, compared to the cat 352 that's used now.