Hi All, I have a 92 yanmar B3 and the hydros are fairly slow compared to newer machines. I've always figured it was just because its an older machine (not super old I know but older for a mini). I've changed the fluid and filter so I know thats not it. Even at full rpm its still relatively slow. The other day someone said to me that there should be an adjustment on the pump or somewhere in the machine to speed up the hydros. I had never heard of that before. Is this true? Anyone done this or heard of this? If so can you point me in the right direction to find the adjustment? Thanks
Flow is speed and pressure is power. Doesn`t matted the make, color or anything else. What is engine high idle? The machine is 21 years old, I`m sure with the wear it has gone through in that time has woren some of the flow and pressure specs down to the problems you are having. Can you do things the same you did 20 years ago ?
Hey Greg thanks for replying. I've only had it for 6 years so I'm not sure what it was like new. I guess thats what I'm wondering: do the early model minis just have slower hydros or is it worn/in need of adjustment/repair. And also to the original question, has anyone ever heard of an adjustment? I haven't but I don't have as much experience as some people on here. Thanks