Looking for an auger on my Kubota SVL95. Seems most brands are comparable in spec and price (kind of). But hard to tell quality. What would you buy - Eterra, Blue Diamond, Digga, CID, other?
McMillen x1975 Paladin attachments. Had one for 20 years, never touched the drive but have repaired most everything else on it.
I have a Beltech auger motor I swap between my Deere 710D and my Kubota SVL90 Augers I get from either Paladin or Harleman Mfg(primarily rock augers)
I can vouch for the Digga drives. I bought one in 1995, not long after they first started making planetary drives here in Qld. Australia. It has dug many thousands of holes without a single issue. Have only replaced the odd hose from damage after being tossed into trucks etc.
I have no experience with Digga but I know Beltech is also good. Mine we welded rings to the outside of the auger after it wore into the teeth mounts on the sides, replaced hoses that got places they should not have and the fittings that connect the hoses to the planetary started leaking so got replaced. I would buy another in a heartbeat but it never gave me a good reason.