Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Hydraulic Clamp/Thumb

Auspave ยท 2015-08-25 01:39

I own a bobcat mini e20 and have decided to buy a Hydraulic clamp The dealers here in Australia don't sell the specific clamp for my machine and can just provide me with a universal clamp that wont work on my machine Any advice on where or how I can purchase this clamp?

Replies2
  1. #1DDoug2015-08-25 07:37

    What "won't work" about the universal one ? is it just the width, so It won't go around the bucket pin ? A competent weld shop should be able to take the one, and cut to fit and weld it back together. Or make custom from scratch, they aren't very Hi-tech.

  2. #2Auspave2015-08-25 07:55

    Thats right the universal one is the same size width as the bucket pin so it wont go over the bucket pin I might just get one custom made or try and buy one from the competitor brands