Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Hydraulic cylinder seal kits

ianjoub ยท 2019-05-17 11:50

I have a case d125 backhoe attachment for my MTL. I am having trouble determining which seal kit to get and where to get it. The numbers on the ram/cylinder are 580 0159 001 101643a MM 211 01L I think the 580 corresponds to the part originally being used on a Case 580. The case part # for the ram is 101643a. When I find this part, I can only order all the o rings and seals separately. Any ideas? TIA

Replies2
  1. #1thepumpguysc2019-05-17 15:02

    EPSstore dot com.. IF u cant figure it out using their charts.. call Dale at Tractor Stuff.. 1800-428-8183 he probably knows the # off the top of his head.. Lol.

  2. #2ianjoub2019-05-17 18:36

    Thank you! Dale at Tractor Stuff got me sorted. He also looked up and arranged my loader control valve load check spring needs for the same implement. If anyone needs anything, this guy is friendly, helpful, and gets the job done.