Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Hydraulic filter locate

06Pete ยท 2012-02-18 06:53

I have a Remu trommel screen and no dealer. I am trying to locate a hydraulic return filter # F33 P20 946 that is the only #'s on it I have tryed my local filter distributers with no luck. The dimensions are 5 3/8'' diameter 7 7/8'' tall with a bottom hole of 53mm and a top hole of 40mm where the relief valve fits in. I know the company is still in business but not making these trommels. I am hopeing that since this is not a standard amreican filter it might be a standard british filter as I think that is where it came from. Any help locating one would be much appreciated.

Replies7
  1. #1stumpjumper832012-02-18 10:34

    call fleetguards customer service line... they should be able to fix you up.

  2. #2farmerboy212012-05-30 08:59

    What model remu trommel is it?

  3. #306Pete2012-05-30 10:38

    MSE300 I think I will look again and let you know for sure. Do you have a sourse for parts?

  4. #4farmerboy212012-05-30 11:54

    I am pretty famillar with them . I have had 3 of the remu screeners and currently still own 2 of them so I have the books. Let me know if its the msu2-300 or msu - 150 model . Also ford diesel or john deere ?

  5. #506Pete2012-05-30 17:47

    It definatly is the 300. Do you know where a ser# or any other id# might be located. It has the fod diesel but is a replacement but I think it is like the original. The company is no help for parts they did tell me this before I bought it bt they claim only 3 to exist in the states so they don't have a reason to support witch is fine but they have to know something about them or what suppliers they delt with. It has been a good machine and all other parts have are available from Motion industries so far. I hate the hyd lines they have different threads on each end but for what I paed for it it is a good machine. What type hyd fluid does it call for? The filter I need is the one in the Hyd tank. If you have books for it I would love to get a copy. What years did they they make these machines? Sorry for so many questions I have not found any one else that knew anything about them. Thanks

  6. #6farmerboy212012-05-31 14:44

    It sounds like you got one of the orginal machines that where brought into the US. They where brought in and then re- produced in Wisconsin by a Knight Manufactering. The ones made in the US had john deere engines and standard JIC Hydraulic hoses with Vickers pumps. They are very well made machines. Most people are afraid of them because they dont know what they are and have never seen them before. They where very high priced often called "rolls royce" of screening plants. Probably why they didnt sell many excpet a few to mostly municapalitys. The dealer was out of NJ called AREC. I have a manual for your screener when I have moment Ill scan it and e-mail it to you if you give me your e-mail. It tells you hyd fluid part number schematics . Serial Number should be stamped in frame by glad hands its prob only three numbers. I do have some new parts kicking around not sure if you need anything. I have a bunch of cables for the drum that hard to come by. Does yours have the cables still on it to make it 1/2 screen size or have they been lost and just the bars remain?

  7. #706Pete2012-06-01 18:39

    It has MSE2-300 on the side of it. I did not have time to look for the ser# The screen has been converted to take wire mesh. That was done before I purchased it Since I have put on new wire mesh and cut out every other bar to avoid pluging. Their was some sort of chain setup on top of the feeder that had been removed before I got it. Since it had been removed I cut the side down so it could be feed without a ramp on one side. It seems to bee very well designed the only thing I would change is to make a longer drum to clean the dirt better. I would appreciate any manuals you could send I will PM you my email. Thanks