Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Hydraulic hammer

KAF10 · 2024-11-13 15:26

Looking to see if anyone recognizes this hammer. I don’t see any markings other than what looks like “silent” written on the side. I’m assuming you charge nitrogen on the back head although I don’t see any normal ports other than this banjo style bolt in the head. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Replies7
  1. #1Tags2024-11-14 06:23

    It “looks” like an Indeco hammer to me, but I can’t say thats it for sure.

  2. #2Diesel Dave2024-11-16 09:26

    OMAL from Italy…model not sure. USED BREAKERS – NEW OMAL s.n.c. www.newomal.it

  3. #392U 34062024-11-16 11:00

    That's where you'd probably charge it from. Looks like you'll need the adapter kit to do it though with that style of fill valve.

  4. #4KAF102024-11-18 15:53

    That’s what I figured, do you know what style adapter they use? All the hammers I’ve dealt with use the needle style valve that you just push in.

  5. #5KAF102024-11-18 16:02

    Thanks a lot. Never even heard of it.

  6. #692U 34062024-11-18 17:11

    Not off hand, no. When I specialized in attachments a few years ago just about every hammer that came in the door could be charged with one of about 4 or 5 different charge kits. So its not like you should have too much trouble finding one. Can you post a better picture of the screw?

  7. #7KAF102024-11-19 06:31

    I’ll have to get you a better picture. The head of the bolt is just a standard hex. The threaded section is hollow with two holes on each side near the head of the bolt.