I'm looking to purchase a used hammer for my PC200-3. I found this one online and I'm looking to see if anyone can identify the make or model. The seller says it works well just not needed anymore. It's in my price range if it fits. The pins are about 3 inches so it should match up with the pins on the excavator. I'd like to know how much it weighs so I can get a shipping quote. Any suggestions?
I looks like a Tramac 501.
I see on the Tramac 501 the hoses come off the sides, this one has the hoses coming from the front. The best match that I could come up with a Furukawa but I'm not sure.
Just a followup. Its a Furukawa/Kent HB20G hammer. Got it hooked up and working but it has a small leak dripping from the tool bushing. Is that something that needs to be repaired right away or can I use it for a while and fix it later?
As long as you are sure its hydraulic oil and not grease separation then the hammer needs a reseal. Most guys would run it until it quits and buy another before performing a reseal on an older hammer like that one.
Hello I have bought an Hydraulic Hammer last week, is in god condition, works fine, but the seller didn't know the name of the hammer brand and i cant find any part number or name on the hammer body, so i ask for your help and knowledge to identify this hammer. In this link are some picture https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/14QIBLaCqRDKKHh1d12G4xM8dg0FTKNMX?usp=sharing Thank you!
It looks like a Tramac.