I have a ZX160-5N, SN 1FFDB70CDE230116. I need to change a hydraulic hose for the bucket cylinder. It's the hose that comes from the steel tube on the main boom to the bucket cylinder that is attached to the arm. Hose needs to be quite flexible. I was looking at discount hydraulic hose site. and they have several different hoses available. I was looking at one that says it's for 3040 PSI and another one is 4000 psi. I was wondering what pressure this excavator is rated at. Thanks! FWD
Hitachi ZX160-5N , Main releif set at 5000 psi , Using power boost raises it to 5500 psi.
Buy Once Cry Once is what I have heard. LACHAU'S chart shows that you need the best hose you can buy, or you will have to buy oil and hose a second time. Simon C
Right on for hose. I see the two hoses I mentioned in the original post won't be okay at all. Discount hose has some 6040 psi hose that should work for this. Thanks for the replies. FWD