I have hydraulic problem with my pumps. Sitting the cab operating with the delivery pressures an control pressures on the screen. the delivery pressures are normal no matter what happens when controlling. The control pressure on pump two keeps jumping to 4.98 MPA and gets stuck there. only way to get it back to normal Is lift the lock out lever up and then put back down. his only happens with pump two. pump one and pump two control pressures are teed in together from the same supply. when the pressure reads 4.98 MPA the hydraulic speed will flutter. I have resealed and cleaned out both controllers on the top of the pumps with new pressure sensors and pump torque control solenoid's. No contamination. I also have checked pilot filter, and main return flow filter didn't find anything of major contamination. Was thinking Electrical problems but searching for any other ideas out there. Als0 happens at random time could be five minutes of operation or 30 seconds.
figured it out. Found the spool inside the pump regulators/ controllers on top of the pumps was worn out. pump pressure was reaching the pilot side of the spool and creating a lock on the spool and holding the pump in the position so I could not stroke to neutral or full out. and the pilot pressure send was reading max pressure which is 4.98mpa. when putting up the lock out leaver it would cut the pilot pressure to everything and bring the pump to neutral.
Nice work and thanks for following up on here.