Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

hydraulic testing fittings

exmando ยท 2013-08-09 11:42

I am trying to find a test fitting that will hook up to my Cat 211 excavator so I can test the hydraulics it is a Schafer fitting you can see in the pictures there is the cap that covers the end I need the fitting for. I'm looking for a source in the USA. thanks

Replies8
  1. #1excavator2013-08-09 16:21

    Try tifco.com in their hydraulic test section. They are not the cheepest place but they have pretty good desciptions of each fitting.

  2. #2kenworth2013-08-09 17:00

    Hi exmando, I use these fittings on all the industrial hydraulic equipment that I take care of. I get everything from our Parker Distributor. Try this Link. http://www.parker.com/portal/site/PARKER/menuitem.7100150cebe5bbc2d6806710237ad1ca/?vgnextoid=f5c9b5bbec622110VgnVCM10000032a71dacRCRD&vgnextfmt=EN&vgnextdiv=&vgnextcatid=6113453&vgnextcat=STEEL+AND+STAINLESS+STEEL+INDUSTRIAL+FITTINGS+-+METRIC&Wtky=FITTINGS Let me know if this does not work and I will try it again. You can also look at Parker Catalog #3800 and they start at Page F-28. Hope this helps. Gary

  3. #3Zed2013-08-11 03:12

    They have numerous names but mainly called Minimess test fittings. As mentioned by Kenworth above, Parker make them, also Stauff. I reckon if you google the crap out of you will find something in your area. Or try to find a Stauff or Rexroth dealer in your area they will keep them. You just need to specify what thread size.

  4. #4Zed2013-08-11 03:26

    This info is from O&K/Terex/Bucyrus/Cat: Minimess Type 1 Pressure Thread G P/N PN 400 M12x 1,5 1791059 PN 400 M14x1,5 0599862 PN 400 M16x1,5 1590011 PN 400 G1/4 1589843

  5. #5exmando2013-08-13 16:30

    cat 211 test I appreciate all the input and will check out the suggestions Thanks

  6. #6KenAl2013-08-13 22:26

    That looks to me to be a Stauff Test Fitting. http://www.stauffusa.com/customer/stcorp/catalog/catalog_pdfs/test/test_20_smkcoupling.pdf

  7. #7jey_c2013-08-14 07:36

    check this website: http://catalog.hydracheck.com/category/diagnostic-quick-connects

  8. #8steveman12013-08-26 12:34

    Have you looked at a distributor for hydraulic fittings? I use hydraulicsdirect.com , but there are other ones out there that carry parts from lots of manufacturers.