Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Hydreco Control Valve

Nick Stiletto ยท 2022-09-29 14:49

I am working on a 70"s Clark Michigan 75 C and found an air leak in a Hydreco control valve. Its a Model V46RF7. I'm looking for an exploded view of the valve, primarily the cylinder on the bottom, as it's the one with the Air leak. There seems to be a bolt or plug missing from the side. and there are about 20 ball bearings floating around inside.

Replies4
  1. #1heymccall2022-09-29 19:37

    Go here... https://www.minnpar.com/manuals4.as...CHIGAN (WHEEL LOADER) SERIES 75 PARTS MANUALS Then, download the circled item, here Which will get you parts manual, then PDF page 84 has your valve, here...

  2. #2heymccall2022-09-29 19:39

    #62 says bleeder plug

  3. #3Nick Stiletto2022-09-30 10:32

    Thank you immensely for the information, there seems to be a few things missing. By any chance would you know where to buy parts for this? Also, there's no threads in the housing to hold the bleeder, almost looks like it could be rubber!

  4. #4heymccall2022-09-30 12:25

    The bleed plug is rubber, and the only way for air, of volume, can get there is if the seals, @#31 or #12 are compromised. As for purchase, minnpar, where I linked the manuals would be a good place to start, as I have no idea. I'm just drawn to rabbit holes