Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Hydro hose quick connect question

673moto · 2021-04-02 20:06

one of the connections here (r4) has a drip...what are these called? Are there seals that can be replaced or do I need a new hose altogether? Machine is grey market Deere 35d-ish

Replies5
  1. #1Billrog2021-04-02 20:58

    Stick a new O ring in it .

  2. #2673moto2021-04-02 21:28

    Ha! It’s that easy?... I’m not that lucky

  3. #3uffex2021-04-03 04:26

    Good day Flowfit are one supplier of "High pressure hydraulic quick connectors" not sure if the seals are serviceable Kind regards Uffex

  4. #4lantraxco2021-04-04 03:26

    Never seen quick disconnects crimped directly as a hose end before, odd. Should be a replaceable seal, though Deere doesn't show anything but hose assemblies. Might be just an O-ring and backup, might be a special u-cup style seal.

  5. #5LuvMahChein2025-11-22 15:46

    I got same machine! This are 1/4 turn quick connect hoses. Pull and replace the orings…. Cheap and easy! Local hose shops had no clue what the hell they are! Had to figure it out myself smh