Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Hynduai 160LC-7

Griffi ยท 2026-06-25 11:30

In need of a yoke assembly for a Hynduai Robex 160LC-7 I have a broke spring & yoke bent slightly, reman over $4000 and several weeks out. Looking for a yoke off of salvage machine somewhere, anyone out there know where I might source one. Idler no problem to to fine, yoke different story. 06/25/26 Griffi

Replies7
  1. #1Universal Parts2026-06-28 04:07

    Is it the U-shaped bracket connecting the tension cylinder spring? Or could you send me a picture of the old part? I have one, but I'm not sure if it matches the part you described.

  2. #2Griffi2026-06-28 08:21

    Yes it the part the idler connects to with the big spring attached. I found one in Florida and they are supposed to take it off the salvage machine, inspect.and if ok, ship it to me.

  3. #3Griffi2026-06-28 08:26

    I also need a rear differential for a Tampo RS-16 compactor roller older model with older Rockwell differential, pinion gear stripped out on mine & unable to fine ring gear & pinion 6.67 ratio.

  4. #4Universal Parts2026-06-28 08:36

    I have brand new aftermarket parts for that spring component. If used parts are unusable, feel free to contact me. I only have splines and flanges for the hydraulic pump coupling. If you don't mind, you can send me photos of your old differential parts, and I'll see if I can find them among other suppliers.

  5. #5Griffi2026-06-29 10:11

    This is a Tampo RS-16 compactor roller. Factory parts no longer available, will have to find a salvage machine somewhere. Old style Rockwell differential that bolts together in the center. Other Tampo models may fit not sure. I have the ordinal parts book.

  6. #6Griffi2026-06-29 10:16

    Roller is currently down account pinion gear stripped out 6 teeth. Can use a different ratio if I can find one. Attached some photos that may help indentify. 870-Six nine two- 1652. Robert

  7. #7Universal Parts2026-06-30 02:38

    You can view your private messages.