I have an old 1982 Hyster H50 forklift with twin Hydraulic mast, one mast behind the other. The beast finally started leaking too much, it is now seeping out the Top front 76mm (3") cylinder seal, and a tad out of the rear 70mm (2.76") seal. Anyone know where I cam purchase these seals in Australia ? If anyone is interested in repairing at least the first stage, I will pay Cash ! Forklift is located in Rozelle (Sydney) with 24/7 access. I should be able to Remove the first cylinder for repair if required ! Regards, Den
1982... not sure they were using metrics that early, lots of the old Hysters used inch decimal to make the seals hard to duplicate. YMMV.
I measured the chrome ram with a Metric calipers. I hate imperial, I grew up with the antiquated system.
Yeah, I'm a caveman, I much prefer the old inches and feet for most things, LOL. The best things still come in pints though!