Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Hyster/Monotrol Transmission

Gerry B. ยท 2021-06-26 13:43

I have half a dozen of these (New in the Crate) Can anyone give me a little more information on them? The only information I have is what's on the tag. Stock # 2520.135.8868 Part #H28.11 Date 10.3.89 Contract #09603.85.D.1097 I would attach some pictures but I don't think I can because I'm a new member. If you like, I can email you some. Let me know. Thanks, Gerry

Replies4
  1. #1skata2021-06-26 14:23

    From googling, I'm guessing they are for hyster H28 forklift. Put them on ebay, with the part numbers. That way if anybody out there searches for a transmission, they'll find yours.

  2. #2southernman132021-06-27 19:54

    Are they complete transmissions?

  3. #3skata2021-06-27 22:27

    Not sure if this is the same guy? Pictures here. https://www.practicalmachinist.com/...nd-rigging/hyster-h28-11-transmission-305426/

  4. #4Gerry B.2021-07-04 15:56

    Yes, these are complete. I can email you more pictures if I have your email address. Thanks, Gerry [email protected]