Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Hyster S150a forklift

jhoskins ยท 2013-12-26 12:50

Does anyone have any idea where I might be able to get parts for a Hyster S150a? My steering cylinder is leaking but I've been unable to find parts to fix or replace it since those parts are no longer manufactured new.

Replies4
  1. #1Hardline2013-12-26 19:45

    If you disassemble the cylinder you can bring the seals to a seal shop you can get them matched up.

  2. #2willie592013-12-26 21:24

    I wasn't aware that Hyster no longer supported parts for those machines. True enough they're old enough to be obsolete, but on the other hand they're built like an anvil and last forever.

  3. #3jhoskins2013-12-27 16:05

    Hardline - I was actually able to get a seal kit for it so that worked out good! Someone wanted to sell me a steer cylinder for $6200! Yeah, Willie, there are bunch of them out there.

  4. #4JCBgm2014-01-02 22:28

    Hey, Don't know where you are, but there's a great hydraulic shop in sissonville than can build any cylinder you need. You probably called us for the Hyster parts. Shoot me a PM and I can get you contact info