Recently bought a 130LC-3 that has no hydraulics. Has a K3V63DT pump. Found the pump set plates broken on both ends. Fixed the pump. Previous owner had a SHORT 1/4" line capped off that came off the pilot block to the left of pump that has the travel and safety solenoids on it. I am trying to determine where this line should go and make certain the other 1/4 hoses are landed correctly. I have the hydraulic schematic for this machine but it does not indicate where the lines in question go. So there are 2 short lines that come off the solenoid block. I assume these 2 should go to each regulator on pump. There is a long line coming from main control valve that has to go somewhere. It WAS landed on the regulator closest to the engine. But I think it might need to land on the EPPR. (This was not being used by previous owner.) In theory where do the EPPR control line and regulator lines go to? Are they all common pilot pressure? I am new to excavator hydraulics so take it easy on me! Also, when reading the hydraulic schematic there are multiple acronyms I am unfamiliar with.. Some I have figured out Dr - Drain, Pi - Pilot, but is there a legend from Hyundai that explains what all these are?
Good day Please see attached if you need more, come back. Kind regards Uffex