Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Hyundai 140W-9H

Markomp · 2021-01-14 06:45

I need Shop Manual For Hyindai Robex 140W-9H to fix electrical Error.Thanks

Replies21
  1. #1uffex2021-01-14 09:48

    Good day Attached is for W140-9A electric diagrams it may help. Kind regards Uffex

  2. #2Markomp2021-01-14 18:40

    Thnx Sir

  3. #3Markomp2021-01-14 18:44

    This Is Hyndai Robex 140w-9H?

  4. #4LACHAU2021-01-14 21:54

    Give us the serial number and/or manufactured year of machine. It's gauge cluster is same like this?

  5. #5Markomp2021-01-14 22:56

    Thank You Sir .Robex 140w-9H

  6. #6LACHAU2021-01-15 01:27

    Here you are. Good luck. https://www.mediafire.com/file/xydylnx8xq4ft9a/Hyundai+R140W-9H+Manual.pdf/file

  7. #7Markomp2021-01-15 05:15

    Sir I download manual but i cant see error code SPN 1268 FMI 4 whats the error?

  8. #8LACHAU2021-01-15 06:56

    Take a photo of monitor with fault code.

  9. #9Markomp2021-01-15 17:31
  10. #10LACHAU2021-01-15 21:16

    Monitor said very clearly: This is engine ECM error, refer to ENGINE MANUAL for more detail. R140W-9H has been installed by 02 types of engine (Cummins or Hyundai). What model of engine is this machine installed with?

  11. #11Markomp2021-01-16 08:06

    Hyindai Sir

  12. #12Markomp2021-01-16 08:07

    Hyundai Sir

  13. #13Markomp2021-01-16 08:11

    Hyundai 6 cylinder

  14. #14Markomp2021-01-16 09:20

    engine Hyundai

  15. #15LACHAU2021-01-17 10:34

    How strange!!! Error code SPN 1268 is the ignition Coil code??!!

  16. #16Nige2021-01-17 10:48

    Just a thought - Is that a bad translation from the original language and is referring to an open circuit on the coil of the #1 cylinder injector.? I only say this because the table above has 6 codes and the engine is a 6-cylinder. Seems logical - 1 code for each cylinder maybe.

  17. #17LACHAU2021-01-17 11:13

    Sorry, but I don't think so!!! This is SAE J1939 Standard Fault Code. It's use for many type of engine!!! As you can see in the table below, the SPN codes for the injector are other codes. They are codes from SPN651 to SPN674!!

  18. #18Nige2021-01-17 11:18

    You may be right, but I think if it was me I'd be having a close look at #1 injector, even if only to rule it out.

  19. #19Markomp2021-01-17 18:24

    Thanks For helping me Mr. Lauchu

  20. #20Markomp2021-01-17 19:59

    Sir The engine is diesel engine ,ignition coil is for Gasoline engine ?????????

  21. #21LACHAU2021-01-17 20:35

    Yes, Nige. I think Markomp should talk more about the machine's symptoms and whats he's repaired to make it easier to diagnose.