Hey there I’m having a problem with my 1997 hyundai robex 180 lc3 1 minute I have full controls and the next minute I have nothing it won’t move and neither of the controls will work either sometimes it will work if I shut off lock out switch and leave it for an hour any help would be greatly appreciated
Good day I suggest you check your control lock out it may be as simple as switch issue. Kind regards Uffex
thanks for the reply is this solenoid beside the arm rest or at the back of machine behind pump? thanks
another thing that is it doing is it will flash L F back and forth sometimes it will stay on S but then will switch back to L F
Good day Attached is some information made for a 130 machine if yours looks different give some photo's back and we will try to help out. Hyundai refer to the control lock out as "safety valve" we do not use that term. Kind regards Uffex
I just ran it this morning, everything works great as soon as I lift safety lever beside seat and when I put it back down I have no controls and no track movement
Good day It would appear we are in the right place for the problem, one of the solenoids have been replaced ? I will try and track down some illustrations to help. KR Uffex
Good day My photo is a little different, please see attached, the valve should be equipped with a mechanical override I can see that with the valves other than that which appears to be new. KR Uffex
Good day Compliments on the photo.s first class, to your problem I am 95% sure according to to your post that we have located the offending part. You will need to go to an automotive outlet and pick up a diode, please see attached and come back with a result. I suspect you will find that the diode has not been included in that new solenoid.(Where in the world are you?) Kind regards Uffex
hello, I am located in Ontario canada! Well everything seems to have worked out I got a new one from dealer and that seems to have fixed it hopefully for good! Now that its all working I thought maybe my wheel travel motor trouble was from that but it seems to still be there! I don't know if I have to start a new thread or not but my left side track works fine in reverse but really slow forward right side track works perfectly fine what should I start with checking into that? thanks Taylor
Good day Taylor The most probable cause for that dilemma is the shock valve leaking. I suggest you switch the shock valves and see if the issue transfers from forwards to reverse.
Good morning so I’m just curious on my picture what I have to remove and switch before I start switching! Thanks Taylor
Good day Taylor Your machine is not the same as that I have illustrations switch the guys with the red caps. Kind regards Uffex
sounds good I will do that and let you know thanks!
I switched the valves still the same fast in reverse and slow forward I took a video But I can’t get it to upload
Good day Attached are some checks to make so we can be sure the issue is of a hydraulic nature. If the checks come up negative switch the main lines and see if the issue cross's over, it remains the same we have a motor issue if it crosses we have an issue post motor Kind regards Uffex Uffex
Good day I neglected to mention both main lines are open to tank fluid loss, a possibility. Be sure to vent the tank first, Kind regards Uffex
Hey there, Well I seem to have got it fixed the one plunger in the pedal for forward was stuck and wouldn’t let it go down simple fix! I really appreciate all your help through this, I am curious to know where is the best place to buy manuals I want to check all the wiring this harness underneath engine was torn apart and I want to make sure it’s all together correctly! Thanks Taylor
Good day Taylor That is good news you have the problem resolved I must admit I overlooked the simple and more obviouse cause, to your question regarding a manual my contact can help with a 160-180 but that appears to differ from your machine. That wiring looks as though its time for a new harness, if you would like me to get hold of the wiring section I can post it on a Gdrive. That way you can download at your lesuire. Kind regards Uffex
Hey there, Yes I am definitely in need of a new harness that’s this winters job but the wires caught the track and ripped a couple off so I was hoping for a diagram to trace to make sure I hook the correct ones up, if you could send it that would be great! Thanks Taylor
Good day Taylor Link posted to your PM. Kind regards Uffex