Looking at a 210-3 hyundai excavator around a 96 to 2000 model. The controls are set up on the wrong pattern for me. Does this machine have a switch or do you have to change pilot hoses. I've been told they are decent machines but hard to get parts for. This one is in real good shape and has a hydraulic thumb.
Good day According to my records the machine does not have a pattern change valve this side of the pond, it is possible to change the pattern if you need help drop me a line. Kind regards Uffex
Just what little I looked at it I think I can follow the hoses off the boom and switch the pilot hoses on top of the valve. I've done it on a machine before and this one is out in the open. If someone would have a picture of which hoses that would help.
Good day See attached Kind regards Uffex
Thank you very much!
Well switching hoses didn't work this morning, two were to short. I was told there may be a block under the cab made to switch control pattern. Has anyone done this? Thanks
Good day It not so important where you switch those lines providing it is a direct connection to the main valve, if there are multi loops of the line you need to be careful. It's a good idea to mark and note the lines before you switch, just in case you get lost. We favour switch at the RCV,s although a connector or two will make line extensions if you need. Kind regards Uffex
The pilot hoses at the valve have a fitting I'm not familiar with. Closest dealer is around 1.5 hours from me.
Good day Im not to sure of which you have, those with a O ring are known as ORFS. Those are only available in common imperial size's a photo may help. Kind regards Uffex
Well, took belly pans off and no block. Looks like I'm going to have to figure out which lines they are on the pilot handles and switch them there. I tried to run it for about 30 minutes but my brain is so hard wired to the other controls I finally gave up.
Set down with the parts book and it does show a block in line marked A threw H for the 8 control lines. Guess I'll have to call the dealer Monday but if it's there should be real easy. I'll go to the machine tomorrow and try and find this junction block.
Found the junction block under oil tank and a dealer in Iowa sent me the directions to change them. After screwing them up we finally got it working right. At one time we had every one of them in the wrong place but it all worked out.