hello all! first post here. been trying to find out who the oem supplier was for axles in the 757-7 hyundai loader. been scouring the web but can't seem to find anything. any help would be appreciated!
My 770-3 is Graziano (spelling). Italian company. Found some in Europe and once on Machinery trader
ZF makes some also. There was a guy from zf on here that posted a list of all the manufacterors/models that used zf!
My older 740 tm had Clark- Hurth axles, the tag should be on the axle components.
only a hyundai tag that i saw.
I had a axle and planetary go out several years ago, we saved around $4000.00 going outside of hyndai to get the parts. We use a dealer up north that is a drive train division. Are you on the front or rear with issues, do you have the big rounded freeze plug in the center section, I will try to get the name of the parts supplier we used, he may be able to sub the Hyundai tag # to a axle make.
I think a Korean company called TiC also makes those axles.