Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Hyundai Forklifts?

Metalman 55 · 2020-01-31 09:14

At our place of business we run a variety of forklifts, a Mitsubishi, 2 Hyster's, 2 TCM's & a Heli. All seem ok & are of varying ages. I was recently made aware of the Hyundai brand & wanted to ask for some feedback on that particular brand so far as reliability & parts availability, service support etc.? Any feedback would be most appreciated! BTW we have a Hyundai SUV that we have owned for 6 yrs or so & it has been excellent.

Replies3
  1. #192U 34062020-01-31 09:40

    I spent a short stint at a Hyundai forklift dealer. What size are you looking at?

  2. #2Metalman 552020-01-31 12:56

    We are interested in looking at both a 70D-7E & an 80D-7E from the information I can gather so far.

  3. #392U 34062020-01-31 16:45

    They seem like a decent machine. Quiet, smooth, comfortable. We really never seen many issues aside from leaking cylinders but that is to be expected when its -30°C. ISB powered?