Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Hyundai HL730XTD-7 transmission problem

Rebar.b ยท 2015-09-04 21:03

Hey. ....can anyone tell me what is wrong with this ZF transmission in Hyundai wheel loader where it blows oil back out of the filler for the transmission?

Replies16
  1. #1GaryHoff2015-09-05 01:13

    Check your transmission breather, and make sure your transmission is not overfilled.

  2. #2Rebar.b2015-09-05 07:21

    I have changed the oil and filter and was very careful not to over fill. I thought the breather might be blocked like you said but I cannot find a breather anywhere on the transmission, except that the filler cap itself is a breather. ...the oil is coming through this same filler cap 'breather'! Does anyone know if this ZF transmission has another breather somewhere?

  3. #3GaryHoff2015-09-05 13:19

    Should be breather on top of the transmission. Do you know what model of zf transmission it is?

  4. #4Rebar.b2015-09-05 22:32

    I am not sure but I can check the model....does it have a plate somewhere? How do you identify the model?

  5. #5GaryHoff2015-09-05 22:51

    Should have a tag on the transmission, near the bottom.

  6. #6Rebar.b2015-09-06 07:09

    I checked and found the fol

  7. #7Rebar.b2015-09-06 07:32

    (Sry!)...following numbers on the casing: 4656 401 039 A ZP15 230905 Is that what you need?

  8. #8GaryHoff2015-09-06 12:33

    No. Should say 4wg-260 or 4wg-310, on a tag riveted on. Should be one of these.

  9. #9Rebar.b2015-09-07 07:29

    Found the plate...it's a 4WG 130 Also found the breather at the top of the transmission! An ever so small unit!! There was a build up of dirt around it...I cleared it away, removed the breather and cleaned it. Put it back in and did a test drive and everything seems fine now! Thank you so much for your help!

  10. #10abdul kader2017-03-01 07:38

    Hyundai HD50-7s forward and reverse not moving

  11. #11laycobeau2017-03-01 16:49

    a little more explanation please

  12. #12abdul kader2017-03-02 08:32

    Start put gear but nothing to moving

  13. #13abdul kader2017-03-02 08:33

    Forward and reverse not traveling

  14. #14hydraulichec2017-03-02 13:31

    Hd 50 ? Is that a small unit with a hydro? Or a torque converter drive.

  15. #15abdul kader2017-03-05 05:40

    Display coming EE

  16. #16Bigbert2017-03-17 16:44

    Hello Abdul "EE" means no communication of TCU at all. check fuses, connectors, cables to and from TCU. br Bigbert