Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Hyundai HR70C-9

ROBSREDFORD · 2024-10-20 12:25

I’m posting here as it’s a roller..not necessarily a pavement roller. Concern is no vibration. It’s 2017 with 820 hrs. Starts fine. Drives fine . Push vibration button top of joystick nothing. Machine is open canopy. I’m assuming tier 3. Dealer sent me manuals on tier 4 machine ( they say correct per serial) shows buttons and gauges near steering wheel and a cab. Mines open with all controls to rt. All fuses I find are testing good. Levels are good , machine is immaculate just no vibration. It’s smooth drum with shell kit. I’d like to get it working. Thanks Rob

Replies6
  1. #1mclean2024-10-20 12:34

    On the hams we have you have to actually stop the machine before the vibe will turn on. Not sure how many safety switches there may be on yours. But probably one of them not giving the right answer.

  2. #2RobertZ2024-11-04 19:21

    I just DM'd you a link to the tier 3 manual

  3. #3ROBSREDFORD2025-04-03 08:00

    Dealer looked at says qqit’s circuit board…. New board is 5800 plus tax… any other work arounds

  4. #4ROBSREDFORD2025-04-03 08:07

    More pics

  5. #5ROBSREDFORD2026-06-02 19:01

    Update - got new updated circuit board after dealer tech assured me it was faulty. Took several months to get. Still no vibration ‍♂️

  6. #6ROBSREDFORD2026-06-02 19:02

    All the schematics that the dealer and the manufacturer provide are for a cab machine this is open canopy no gauges at column all to rt of seat.