Ok gang so I have a hyundai robex 130 lc-3 I bought a couple months back walks talks and digs nothing pretty to look at but great for ripping stumps and knocking stuff down. So recently it learned a new trick.. it will randomly "lock me out" on the hydraulics, middle of digging and everything just stops won't track or do anything no strange noice in engine, just keeps revving along. Also computer is deleted/all mechanical gauges. It acts like the safety lever isn't down but I have bypassed the switch itself to diag. Where would the solenoid valve that the safety switch opens be located?
Good day Jake I guess you have an electrical issue common to both the display and control lock out (Safety Solenoid )I suggest you approach the problem from the main feed fuses - relays. Attached some information that i hope will help out. Kind regards Uffex
Thanks for the info my phone won't open the PDFs for some reason .. do you know where exactly the safety solenoid is located?
Jake; Do you have an iPhone or Android phone ? Either one is capable of letting you read .PDF's. An iPhone requires an app to be installed in it.
Good day Jake If you have an email to a desk top-lap top pM it to me I can post the info that way if Tinkerer suggestion is an issue but as he said it should work. Kind regards Uffex
What year? Mine is an older machine and the lockout is next to the travel speed solenoid in the back of the machine on the hydraulic pump side. When looking at the pump, its in the lower left of the compartment. I know this because i had a stick poke through the bottom cage and break the connector. What are the chances nothing else broke and i just plugged it back in.
This is picture from "UFFEX"'s file.