Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Hyundai R130 LCD-3

JR Rudd · 2025-03-06 15:53

I need wiring schematics and hyd.hose schematics for Hyundai R130 LCD-3

Replies11
  1. #1Kobe Steel2025-03-07 03:14

    See attached

  2. #2JR Rudd2025-03-07 09:23

    My r130lcd-3 burned some of the hoses before the fire went out and I don’t have anything that shows where the hoses for the dozer blade goes. I have the rest of the hoses figured out but not the blade part. If anybody has something showing specifically the dozer blade part it would be greatly appreciated.

  3. #3JR Rudd2025-03-07 09:24

    Thank You

  4. #4Kobe Steel2025-03-07 20:56

    see attached

  5. #5JR Rudd2025-03-07 21:26

    Everything on the undercarriage didn’t get burnt at all. I have figured out where the larger hoses from the turning joint went and the larger hoses from the pump and return goes but have not figured out the smaller hoses that come from the mcv to the dozer cv. I think there is around 4 or 5 smaller hoses that goes to the dozer cv that were burnt completely off and I just can’t see where they go to.

  6. #6Kobe Steel2025-03-08 00:56

    Not sure if this pic helps as it does not show any pilot hoses so I'm assuming that this control valve is cable operated ?. try sending through a pic of the dozer control valve you have in the machine.

  7. #7JR Rudd2025-03-10 15:47

    The smaller pilot hoses are the ones I need to know where they go to. There are 4 hoses and a switch that I have not been able to find any information on.

  8. #8Kobe Steel2025-03-11 08:30

    I believe 2 of the 4 pilot hoses goes to the foot pedal or similar control and the other 2 may be a pilot oil pressure signal to port "pg" on the swing motor and a solenoid block. Seems to be hard in finding information to back up my theory unfortunately. Best regards

  9. #9JR Rudd2025-03-11 08:39

    Even the Hyundai dealer has not been able to find a diagram of how they hook up thanks.

  10. #10Kobe Steel2025-03-14 03:53

    I think this is the hose diagram your after. It shows the blade control valve with the pressure switch. looks like blade is operated off the right joystick via solenoid selector block. If this is the same set up you have then you would have a switch in the cab for switching the left joystick to blade control , most likely boom up and down would switch over to blade up and down, but this is only a guess as I cannot find a circuit diagram for the R130LCD-3 model. Hope this helps Best regards

  11. #11JR Rudd2025-03-14 08:56

    I think that is the right diagram but it doesn’t show what the blocks look like on my machine or what the control valve looks like. It would help if somebody had a machine like mine that would take pictures so I can see exactly what everything looks like and where everything is hooked up on the main control valve. Thanks for the help.