Hyundai Robex 200LC. Machine number E1043413613 From what I've been told this is a grey market machine and parts are unavailable for it through our dealer. I'll try to describe this issue accurately. No matter what hydraulic function you use, the hydraulics will run at full speed for about 1 second, then the engine loses a couple hundred RPM and everything slows down for 1 second then it picks back up for 1 second then it slows back down for 1 second......................... and so on and so on. In other words if you were to just sit still and only spin the house it will do this "1 second up/1 second down" pattern for as long as you sit there. And it does it no matter what function you use. It does it tracking, spinning, moving the boom, moving the stick, and moving the bucket. I'm assuming its a main relief/main pump issue but wanted to check here and see if anyone had across a similar issue. I should add that this machine has the electronic control pad to switch the 2 speed travel and change work modes, but none of that has worked since the customer has owned the machine. The issue I described above just started recently. So they may or may not be related problems. Thanks in advance.
This is a long shot but do you have a rock breaker switch? if so make sure its turned off i have had similar issues with my robex 110. hope it helps
Ok. I'll check that. I'm headed back up there to work on it today. I looked it over closer the other day and the wiring is a total disaster on this thing. Thanks for the pointer. I'll investigate.