Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Hyundai Robex 210LC-7 Undercarriage

Ga_Boy ยท 2011-09-28 16:57

I have a Hyundai Robex 210LC-7 (serial: N60613777) that need new rails/chains for my undercarriage. Does anyone on the forum know if a Komatsu rail/chain will work with my undercarriage. I have a place that is about an hour drive that has many machines that have been wrecked or broken that are being parted out and was wondering what chain would fit my 210. I don't use the machine very often, but it will be in need of some chains when these decide to fail. Any input will be greatly appreciated.

Replies3
  1. #1QuickTrax2011-09-29 07:53

    My books are showing the Komatsu PC200LC-6 or 7 has the same tracks as your machine. You should be able to put the PC200LC-5 tracks on your machine. The only difference is the bolt hole is 18mm on the -5 machine and your machine calls for a 20mm bolt hole chain. If you went with a -5 machine you would have to use the entire track groups. Good Luck, Quicktrax

  2. #2Ga_Boy2011-09-29 11:48

    Thanks for the quick reply. Will any of these machine's tracks fit my 2006 Hyundai 210LC-7? http://www.machinerytrader.com/list/partssearch.aspx?PCID=2848382&dlr=1&Manu=HYUNDAI&mdlx=Contains&btnDismantledSearch=Search&PST=Starts&fullsearch=HYUNDAI

  3. #3QuickTrax2011-09-29 13:57

    I show the R210LC-3 has the same tracks as your machine. Good Luck