Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Hyundai wheel loader rear fenders

RLM · 2018-07-04 04:24

I have a 740-7 the rear fenders are steel & have gotten pretty rotten. The newer models have gone to plastic, does anyone know if the plastic is a direct fit or can be fitted with a reasonable amount of effort ?

Replies8
  1. #1Paul C. Lorusso2018-09-10 11:02

    We sell Hyundai Construction Equipment. Do you want me to look into this? I would assume the new fenders do not fit on the older machines. Each new model is made to look a little sleeker.

  2. #2RLM2018-09-10 12:14

    If you could that would be great. The first generation of plastic fenders look very similar to the last gereration of steel fenders. I’m hopeful they will be interchangeable or fairly easy to retrofit

  3. #3Paul C. Lorusso2018-09-10 13:15

    I have the parts dept looking into it. Seeing how it is a little different request then do they have the part. It might take a couple of days for the answer.

  4. #4Paul C. Lorusso2018-09-11 07:50

    HCEUSA says, all fenders for the machine are metal. We can order the metal ones if you want?

  5. #5RLM2018-09-16 05:18

    The metal ones rot out really fast imo. Thank you though.

  6. #6Paul C. Lorusso2018-09-21 12:42

    Ok. The newer ones are plastic. The new wheel loaders are great machines as well. They are so smooth.

  7. #7heymccall2018-09-21 17:15

    I keep eyeballing the Betts plastic ones for semi trucks to put on my wheel loaders.

  8. #8Paul C. Lorusso2018-09-25 10:04

    If you ever need anything please don't hesitate to reach out. We move a lot of Hyundai's. They are a great machine.