Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

I can’t find Hensley/Komatsu K20 style teeth anywhere!?

jimineez ยท 2022-05-04 12:45

Hey everyone. I have a 2004 pc200 that needs new teeth asap. The bucket is a hensley and they tell me I have k20 style shanks and the standard tooth is the k20syl. I have checked with everyone I can find and no one has them available, all stores say they are on backorder and don't know when they will arrive... anyone here know a place to buy them? Thanks in advance!

Replies3
  1. #1heymccall2022-05-04 21:55

    https://www.machinerytrader.com/parts/search?SearchType=Start&PartNumber=K20SYL I just screenshot the first listing. Each listing has several in stock.

  2. #2Txhayseed2022-05-06 23:05

    A lot of stuff is on back order right now. Been waiting on some new bucket shanks for 3 weeks. That is a common tooth so its probably caught up in that " shortage" " driver shortage" "Chip shortage" " Chinese bottle neck" or your preferred nomenclatures. But its industry wide.

  3. #3willie592022-05-06 23:43

    Nailed it! Pretty common problem that we're not accustomed to back when you could purchase something on demand and boom it showed up the next day. I miss those days. And the K Max tooth system is one I really liked, damn good teeth and easy to swap out