Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

I finally did it.

JD410G ยท 2026-08-02 14:49

I've wanted a piece of equipment for years just to use around the house. I'm pretty mechanically inclined, but I haven't worked on a lot of heavy equipment. Bought a 2003 JD410G 4x4 with extendable stick and a 4 in 1 front bucket. Needs a couple hoses, a bath, some filters and oil.

Replies4
  1. #1Diesel Dave2026-08-02 15:40

    Welcome to HEF JD410G . Good looking b/hoe . Nice tire handler

  2. #2CM19952026-08-02 20:54

    Welcome!

  3. #3smifwal2026-08-02 22:53

    Welcome, my first hoe was a 1985 JD 410B I learned the reason they call it heavy equipment, because everything is is heavy, and can also be heavy on the repairs. first thing that went out on mine was water pump, it was, you guessed it, was expensive

  4. #4BC Placer gold2026-08-03 10:24

    Nice looking backhoe, should be real handy! Welcome!