Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

I found deas’ dozer…

stumpjumper83 ยท 2009-04-14 07:08

I was out driving around on the back roads when I spotted this beast. I'm sure deas will enjoy seeing her run....

Replies16
  1. #1Cmark2009-04-14 08:55

    Hey Stump I think you will find that Deas has Elvised........

  2. #2OCR2009-04-14 10:25

    I know there can be, and usually are, slight differences in our language, Cmark... And I'll confess that it's probably my inability to comprehend... But you've really got me on "Elvised"... And, if it's none of my bussiness... that's OK too... just don't post a reply. Old & dumb in Montana, OCR

  3. #3Squizzy246B2009-04-14 10:31

    Elvis has left the building ( but he still watches now and then

  4. #4qball2009-04-14 12:01

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wdFXur5OocI the hayride will continue...

  5. #5stumpjumper832009-04-14 13:58

    So your telling me that he passed on then right?

  6. #6qball2009-04-14 14:26

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_D-LmRNdQiQ aussies are funny.

  7. #7Steve Frazier2009-04-14 14:47

    Deas is fine, he just chooses not to post. I'm sure he'll see the dozer you posted.

  8. #8stumpjumper832009-04-14 15:09

    Thats good to hear steve. I was just driving around and I remembered how much he liked those big ih td's, especially the 30.

  9. #9OCR2009-04-14 15:41

    qball, qball, qball... that was my gig... ... OCR... ...

  10. #10tracksfan2009-04-14 20:40

    Well I've been wondering wheres deas, glad to hear he's still around. I really enjoyed his posts and I hope to see more. Made me want to join H.E.F. I love cats but after seeing different brands on here I'm starting to like them to. Nice old international.

  11. #11ACcrazy2009-04-14 22:37

    I'm glad to hear he's alright too. I haven't visited the site in several months and noticed there were no new posts by him. Had me seriously concerned. I really miss his posts...

  12. #12alan627b2009-04-16 16:35

    He's fine, and posts on the ACME Cat board almost every day, on one subject or another... alan627b

  13. #13stock2009-04-16 18:41

    So what do we need to do to get him back to the right side of the force.

  14. #14stumpjumper832009-04-16 21:45

    so who wants to enlighted me as to why he has decided not to post?

  15. #15Steve Frazier2009-04-17 03:33

    It is not the policy of Heavy Equipment Forums to discuss members on the Board, nor have members discussed by others. Let's get back to the discussion of the dozer that is posted please.

  16. #16wingnut2009-04-17 03:50

    I cant wait to be as knowledgeable as you guys to be able to spot a certain brand of equipment from a distance like yall ! Guess it comes with years of being around them . But its OK , Ive got nothing but time and a lot of patience .