I put a new injector pump on my 1835B Case Skid Steer. Now I cannot get fuel to the filters and the diagram indicates a pick up pump which I cannot locate on my machine. I ran the unit after the installation of the injector pump. Question is: If I put an inline fuel pump in, what is the psi I need to put fuel from the fuel tank to the filter?
Hey Tim Couple things. First, you have to use a diesel specific inline pump, typically rotary vs diaphragm action used on carbed motors. The reason being is you don’t ever really build pressure the pumps runs continuously and what fuel is not used is returned to the tank. I had a couple 188’s, great engine, I remember them having a lift pump on side of block. Trace fuel line from injector pump backwards should see it. Before you mod this definitely try and fix it the way it was engineered. In-line pumps have their own set of problems
Welcome to HEF, Tim, Did you get it running ?