Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

I have a 2016 Bobcat E26 bleeding hydraulic system

mufflertech1 · 2024-04-15 13:05

I have a 2016 Bobcat E26 I'm changing out the hydraulic fluid and filters, the book says to bleed the system from the diagnostic quick connect fitting port on top of the hydraulic cooler, I cant find a coupler that will fit

Replies4
  1. #1mekanik2024-04-15 13:40

    Can you post a picture of the connector?

  2. #2mufflertech12024-04-16 12:40
  3. #3mufflertech12024-04-17 08:59

    HERE IS THE FIX PD242 Series PD Steel Test Port and Diagnostic Equipment Quick Coupler with Female Pipe Thread, 1/8" Body Size, 1/4"-18 NPTF Thread Size, 2.12" Length

  4. #4Swetz2024-04-17 09:01

    How about this. BTW, this guy is great. I watch all his videos! Excavator Hydraulic Air Bleeder Hose | Service Bleed Tool — TETRAD GROUP Hydraulic air bleeder hose for excavators. Plugs into the air bleed port to safely remove air from the hydraulic system during service. www.4tetradgroup.com