Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

I have another confession…..

DDoug ยท 2015-11-09 07:29

This is my neighbors.....NOT MINE He's selling it, getting ready to move it about 20 miles east.

Replies11
  1. #1RonG2015-11-09 08:37

    That is a big machine...........I think it is the biggest one they made.Wow!! Ron G

  2. #2oldtanker2015-11-09 20:35

    What's the weight on that thing? RIck

  3. #3td25c2015-11-09 21:28

    Hey .... TD 40 plus Ford strait truck & Gleaner grain table ! I like it !

  4. #4RZucker2015-11-09 22:28

    So... what's under the hood? Years ago saw an AC HD 41 with the 1710 Cummins, But didn't get to see it run. Ten years ago got to watch a 475 Komatsu for awhile, that was cool. Used to work on a pair of TD20Es with V-800 engines... Not cool. Things would shake themselves apart.

  5. #5DDoug2015-11-10 07:25

    Well, here's what he said: 1. 70 tons assembled 2. Cummins 1150 (or is it 1155 ?) 3. Here's some more iron pics of his, partial to Ford tractors, Oshkosh and Walters trucks

  6. #6kshansen2015-11-10 12:07

    I'd be guessing it's a Cummins KT1150 or as they call them these days a K19. 1150 is the cubic inches and the 19 Liters of displacement. Where I worked we had a few of each version. Latest one is a 1993 KTA19 in a WA-600 Komatsu loader,last I knew it was at approx. 25,000 hours with the only major work being a valve job done due to a broken valve spring.

  7. #7RZucker2015-11-10 21:54

    I like the Oshkosh with the beam wrecker and the front bash plate. Tunnel clearing truck? I can't read the door on my computer screen, but I know New York state used some similar trucks to drag/push breakdowns out of the tunnels to keep traffic moving.

  8. #8catskinner 102015-12-05 06:56

    Sweet! TGP

  9. #9Rozay2016-02-09 11:38

    how much is he selling it for?

  10. #1051cub2016-02-10 19:14

    Beautiful stuff! Thanks for showing us!

  11. #11DDoug2016-02-11 07:45

    I dunno, I just know it's sold