Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

I’m New Too, From NB, Canada

B1@cK W1d0W ยท 2007-04-05 00:12

Okay you guessed it Not that I actually run anything, I do drive a Hoe, as in a Tahoe, but have been around heavy Equip all my life, I did work in the construction fields, well okay I bossed. and did the paperwork & the cheques U gotta love me ffor that..But still in the fields Until almost 3 yrs ago, I had to Retire well Before my 65th yr. I love the stuff and can't get enough, Both our boys are fascinated also, Oldest has taken a Huge interest and has had some handson experience..Loaders, Bobcats,& forklifts so far,, He hasn't made a lift with the boomtruck as yet I really don't know why, I did well before his age:beatsme .. So that just about sums it up for now, Thanks for letting me be a probie ~ I might just learn something:cool2 Oh and Countryboy Thanks for your welcome & help:usa

Replies5
  1. #1Countryboy2007-04-05 00:15

    No problem. :thumbsup

  2. #2Blademan2007-04-05 00:47

    Welcome there BW . Always great to have another machinehead on board . :drinkup

  3. #3Grader4me2007-04-05 04:23

    Welcome to the forum :drinkup Nice to see another New Brunswicker here. Great bunch of guy's here, hope you enjoy it as much as I do! On edit...Be careful though...it can become addicting

  4. #4equipment fan2007-04-05 09:07

    welcome to the forum:drinkup :notworthy

  5. #5murray832007-04-05 15:20

    Welcome aboard good to see another NB'er on here