Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

I need a little advice

pinesd3400 ยท 2009-08-07 06:42

Due to the fact there is about "0" work around here, yesterday I started to move around some concrete blocks around for sand/salt, and there goes my bucket cylinder. This is on a 215DLC. I am barely just paying house hold bills never mind this to happen. I have been on this computor for seal kits with no avail, and I will not go to Milton Cat. Im looking for a kit aftermarket or whatever mostly on line. I will do the work myself. Nothing on Ebay. All I know is cyl kits on a 755 Ford is like $80. and if the Ford said Cat on it it will be $980!! My last prayer is perhaps someone in here has one on the shelf no longer needed. Thanks Sam

Replies1
  1. #1mowzall2009-08-07 12:40

    http://www.herculesus.com/ did you try this one?