Okay I am a small equipment repair company. I see a need for either an app or a software program. Maybe there is already something like this available. I would like to be able to input machines as my customers buy machines. I would have a data base that is searchable by customer, then by machine. As the machines are entered into the system you could set maintenance schedules. Let say an excavator is due engine oil and filter every 250Hrs. Fuel filter and air filter every 500 hrs and hydraulic fluid and filter every 1000. I would like to be able to go on location and get all hours off of all machines for that customer. Open this app and update the hours for each machine. At that point it could create a report by customer that says the following. Customer ABC services required Cat Excavator 1254 Engine oil and filter Fuel filter Air filter John Deere Excavator 1243 Hydraulic fluid and filter Hyster forklift 89456 Fuel filter Air filter Komatsu loader 88456 Engine oil and filter End of report of services due: And so on and so on. You get the idea. Please let me know if there is anything like this available or if this is something that I would need to get with a software engineer on. Thanks JJ
Look at HCSS.com They have a excellent PM/Equipment Costing program call 360.