Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

I need a MFWD steering actuator P/N AT76043 ?

Local ยท 2022-11-25 02:42

The book calls for this part number AT76043 but to me it looks a little different than the drawing. It is manual 4 wheel drive . Mahalo , Dale Dirt

Replies5
  1. #1Tinkerer2022-11-25 10:03

    Not enough information for anyone to help you. John Deere 410B steering cylinder ? A picture of the one you are saying doesn't look the same, would be required for anyone to make a comparison to the at76043.

  2. #2Local2022-11-25 12:30

    Aloha , Thanks for taking a look at this . Maybe it is the correct cylinder . I have ordered this twice and they have sent me 2 of the wrong cylinders and different part numbers . So if you know of any used straight AT76043 let me know . The rod is slightly bent . I rented my machine out to a friend and this was bent upon return .I repacked it a few years ago and it lasted for maybe 100 hours but leaks to much now . I didn't see a repacking kit for this cylinder anymore . Not sure what happened with that . The more I look at it , I think this is the right actuator . The last 2 acuators I ordered was from ConnEquip but wrong parts . Still waiting for the return process on the last one .

  3. #3Tinkerer2022-11-25 15:18

    Aloha ! Any hydraulic cylinder repair shop should be able to make a new rod and reseal that cylinder.

  4. #4Diesel Dave2022-11-25 20:17

    In case you need a seal kit for steering cylinder AT76043 , seal kit is # AT78498

  5. #5Welder Dave2022-11-25 21:03

    A good shop may be able to straighten the rod.