Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

I need help

melscleaningservices18@gm ยท 2023-09-26 15:34

About a escalator from an auction two days ago it is a caterpillar 305e only use it for a couple hours then I started messing with the monitor and I hit something and it locked it up and they didn't give us the pin when we bought it and I'm trying to see if it's a factory reset we can do or something like that. I'm valued the aution place no one has reach back out to us. They don't even know where they got it from. The default pin does not work . Please if anyone can point me to the right direction. My dad ready to kill me he was happy he got it and I needed it up.

Replies4
  1. #1Vetech632023-09-26 17:18

    I'm not sure I'm remembering correctly but try all 9's. I believe some machines were all F's too.

  2. #2melscleaningservices18@gm2023-09-27 12:43

    It's starts with A and 4 digits but factory default is A1234 that didn't work

  3. #3ahart2023-09-27 13:33

    Here are a few defaults to try. Additionally, the service password is FFF2.

  4. #4melscleaningservices18@gm2023-09-27 23:59

    Thank you will try