Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

I need help/consultation

Oliver Korhonen ยท 2020-12-23 10:04

Hello everyone! By the way, who can say what about these hydraulic counterbalance valve ? I want to open a shop with hydraulic components and I'm trying to understand whether it's worth using them among the product catalog.

Replies6
  1. #1John C.2020-12-23 10:48

    Are you asking about what they are for, how they work, or if you should have them in stock in order to sell them in your store?

  2. #2Oliver Korhonen2020-12-23 10:59

    No. I want to know if they are good or if they will just lie on the shelf.

  3. #3John C.2020-12-23 11:05

    Since most people don't understand what they do, I would think they would probably be a custom order type of component.

  4. #4fastline2020-12-23 11:55

    Well, I might use that to my advantage! "Counterbalance valves - what they are and why you need them"

  5. #5lantraxco2020-12-23 22:05

    They're very common on stabilizer cylinders, crane lift cylinders, etc. Double counterbalance for hydraulic motors. Don't overdo it, but two or three in various sizes, ratios, and pressure ranges would be okay I think.

  6. #6Welder Dave2020-12-24 00:41

    How long does it take to get them from your supplier? 2 or 3 days up to a week and maybe just order them on an as needed basis. You can always stock some if they become a more common item.