Does anybody have a decent chart for a 1993 Krupp KMK 2025? I'd prefer it in imperial, but if it doesn't exist I can certainly translate a metric one. I need to show the boss what this little thing will do before he'll think of buying it.:ban Thanks.
look on the grove website they might have one they has some krupp cranes on there
Hey classictm I was trying to find a load chart for that crane too. Checked the grove website but they didn't have that model listed. I was wondering how it would compair to those mid 70s grove RT_ _S's
i looked them up the other day i couldent rember if they had one or not i was wanting one for a 130 ton sorry about that
Unfortunately thats the first place I checked.
Try this classictm FLEETfile.com Crane hire directory & Mobile crane
Thanks, I found a metric one here: http://www.fleetfile.com/krane/datenblatt/type_id=218
That Lil unit will do what you want when and where you want to do it ..Slick,light,highly maneuverable little crane. Have a look at the belly of the boom,where the head section meets the 2nd section.My may see that when retracted the boom head engages to pegs.This is to stop the head from turning over when the jib is deployed..If its there make sure you set it up cycle the scope ..retract ...boom down all the way touch the scope out just enough to say you heard flow..then let the unit sit..if it creeps out the scope valve or the scope holding valve are worn.. Trust me last thing you want is to be on the phone calling for a boom truck because the main creeped out past the pins , the head twisted and the jib is in the street.. Really ..I'm speaking from experience..