Hey guys I am new to ths forum. I want to make it out of some wood I have laying around... I am not experienced with metal work and such, so that's why I'm waking it out of wood. I'm not sure what the width between the bars should be, I don't know how much wood I have laying around. I need it big enough that the width of the bucket fits to scoop the dirt from underneath. So my question is... Would a wooden screener be strong enough? Because all of the ones I have seen are metal.
What are you going to dump on it? and with what kind of machine? and how many yards do you expect to run through it?
I need to do my entire yard. Little soil lots of rock. The bigger rocks (im talkin small boulders) I'll pull out without the screener. But the screener wouldn't have that much weight on it at once. As for my choose the machine... It is a limits tractor with a loader
Kubota tractor* auto corrected it