Yeah, I'd probably buy it if we had enough ice. Don't know how well it works but it looks pretty......um......Nifty.....can I still use that word.... Heres the site .
Good work my friend!!!!!:drinkup Now all you have to make is fake motor and back alarm sounds while using it.
An enclosed cab with heater to keep your hand warm would be nice. :yup
Which brand of yellow would you say that is? :stirthepot
Kinda looks like Case Yeller to me.
:laugh I don't think the color is going to matter. The question is which one scrapes the ice better with the most productivity.....hi-track or oval track.
Damit, I though there was going to be a pic of ice sculpture that was a dozer by the name of the thread. What the heck would you want something that fancy to scrape ice for anyways, that much ice means it's time to go back to bed?
OOOOOHHHH, thats sweet, look at the classic lines on those babies. Set up for a two handed grip!:thumbsup
It's totally JCB yellow... and I've got the backup sounds and motor covered. I've been practicing it for years .
Maybe in SoCal....
Bethcha can't make sounds like I can!!!! beep....beep....beep......beeep......CRASH!!!!!!!!
Oh, no, I've got that covered, too: when I was little, I would make truck [engine] sounds while riding my bike (now I talk to myself). One day, I rode into the back of an Explorer.
:laugh Why didn't you put a Coke can on the tire for the engine sounds so you could pay attention where you were going?
I used playing cards with clothespins to hold them too the bike frame. At first just one or two cards, but it didn't take long too have as many cards as would possibly fit, and still touch the spokes. I've never heard of using a coke can. How'd that work?
You lay the can perpendicular to the tire and run it over dead center. The collapsing can will grab hold of the tire and ride up until it contacted the A frame where it would end up staying. The Frame would hold it in place while the tire spun through it. It sounded more like a Jake Brake than an engine though. The tires with the big side grips worked better. :bouncegri
Because I'm a Pepsi guy? :slomo Hadn't thought of that. Though it'd just make a weird kid even weirder, so what the hey...
I did the same thing as a kid except I used a beer can. :drinkup
Why would any manufacturer in their right mind produce a high track anything after all the convincing arguments that they're junk???:avid :angel
I haven't figured that one out either. I'm trying to convince the owners of getting rid of our 10N. I'm afraid to get it off level ground now. I didn't know it would roll over and bail tracks. It amazes me what you can learn if you just shut up and read.:wink2 These Ice Dozers have lost their appeal to me now that tiger let out what color the really were.
This report just in - Cat hi-tracks are junk. Disregard all past operational experience. Must immediately dispose of all high-tracks due to safety issues. The dozers as we speak are bailing tracks by themselves and rolling over so the hoes can scratch their bellies. Stay tuned for more vital safety information. This news report brought to you by Komatsu America.
Aww..you guys!. Good grief..... I'm sure I detect a note of sarcasm:cool2 And I'd like to make a point here based on my vast Hi-track experience, they make great playground equipment...the angled tracks are much easier for the kiddies to climb up.....so there. {The word "vast" can also be used to describe a wide open empty space...perhaps "Chasm" might be better in this case} I'm still in shock over Xing's coming out about the Pepsi
Squizzy, that's not safe... you better not be suing when a little Stewie falls off the D19. I hear it's supposed to wait 1,000,000 tonnes! *puts on tin hat* I've always been a Pepsi guy... too bad I don't drink soda and am on a Coke campus. :beatsme
Only in the South, right....... :laugh Yeah, who wants a JCB ice scraper when you can get better dealer support with the others....:stirthepot Just yesterday I saw a guy climbing on a D9 and while he was climbing up, the track just jumped off while it was just sitting there. I heard they do it alot.....while just sitting there.......not doing anything........ at all........:bouncegri