Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Ice Fishing anyone….

tonka ยท 2009-07-24 10:42
Replies14
  1. #1Bigstevex42009-07-24 12:23

    Man when you get a piece of equipment stuck it can get ugly.

  2. #2g-man2009-07-24 12:32

    I didn't think cats liked water!!!!

  3. #3Greg2009-07-24 16:41

    :Banghead THEY DON"T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't you tell? I here tell that grader owners don't like their machines in the water either. Is that true? :beatsme

  4. #49420pullpan2009-07-24 17:10

    Nice!

  5. #5Greg2009-07-24 18:32

    probably not part of this category but I have a terriffic time with your definition of Case around the orange paint lovin crowd.

  6. #6Finish Blademan2009-07-24 18:42

    I imagine someone had a bad day when he called the boss....OOOOOOOOOOPPPPPSSSS.. Derned shame to see a good blade laying on its side like that.I wonder if it damaged the engine..Looks like she is submerged to the air intake at least..

  7. #7JimBruce422009-07-24 22:36

    looks a little small, better throw it back lol

  8. #8DPete2009-07-24 23:22

    Well, the good news is it could be sittin on the bottom

  9. #9Engineer42552009-07-25 00:06

    Evidently keepin her "on ice" until business picks up in the spring was a bad idea. Looks like an expensive duck blind.

  10. #10diggerop2009-07-25 02:00

    An amphibious catfish. :drinkup

  11. #11stock2009-07-25 03:46

    Maybe we will see the whole story on ice road truckers?

  12. #12tonka2009-07-25 08:27

    maybe cause its in the alaskan oil patch......

  13. #13Underdog2009-07-25 19:59

    That looks like a job for KOO.:thumbsup

  14. #14MKTEF2009-07-29 17:10

    Bet some of the users here knows all about that. Randy maybee??