Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

ID IHI 35J Slew motor

2loneswordsmen · 2024-08-27 18:18

Hi all -- this is a duplicate post as I initially posted on the wrong thread. Apologies for the spam. I'm trying to source a slew motor for 35J. Bought the machine without the part. I can't visually confirm features to suppliers without the part in front of me, so can I ask * how many teeth are on the drive shaft, * the diameter of the slew opening, and * the PCD distance between the centre bolt holes. Many thanks. Note:i think the slew motor for 35N is different.

Replies3
  1. #12loneswordsmen2024-08-28 04:21

    Or if anyone has a 35J service manual they could share, it would be appreciated. Thanks

  2. #2John V2024-08-28 20:56

    Can't help ya much, but call Kato CES (270) 737-1447 they will email you the service manual free of charge. Probably a parts manual too.

  3. #32loneswordsmen2024-08-29 02:46

    Thanks for posting. I'm outside the US, so I have emailed them.