Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

ID of 4 in 1 bucket

razok ยท 2015-11-04 14:28

I purchased this new 6' bucket from a guy who had bought it at auction liquidation ordered by Attachments Plus over a year ago. I talked to a guy at Att. Plus and he said those buckets never became a product for them and they were liquidations from the demo units made in the US somewhere. No one is left there who knows anything about them. I managed to figure out the missing teeth are a Hensley style 156 and ordered those. I was hoping someone would be able to look at my pics and serial number stamped on the unit and find out who might have made these. It seems very well built with thick plate unlike some of the China ones I had looked at and thats why I purchased it. I figured it would be good to know in case I need anything once I brake something. Any ideas?

Replies2
  1. #1Tags2015-11-04 18:48

    I'm not sure who makes it but it certainly looks like a well built bucket. I like the fact it has the rear bolt on edge on the "dozer" portion of the bucket. As far as repairs, the cylinders can be rebuilt/replaced by any decent hydraulic shop and I can't imagine it would ever need anything else but a good welder if you torque the bucket...

  2. #2lantraxco2015-11-04 22:12

    Nothing there a local fab shop or machine shop can't duplicate in a short time. If they didn't stick a name plate on it somewhere I wouldn't waste a lot of time trying to find what may be a defunct manufacturer.