Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Identify small excavator (pictures attached)

larsj ยท 2013-07-31 06:38

Hi, I need some help to identify my friends excavator. He need the manufacturer and model number to see if its possible to buy some spare part for this machine. We could not find any indentification marks on the machine.. Thanks in advice! Lars Johan

Replies10
  1. #1Bubba2013-07-31 10:00

    It may be a older wacker mini X.

  2. #2The Learner2013-08-01 05:09

    I hazard a guess and say maybe a very old grey/import Hitachi ex25 or 30

  3. #3finaldrive2013-08-10 11:24

    Looks like a Neuson (Wacker)

  4. #4clintm2013-08-11 11:03

    I may not be spelling it right looks like a schaeff may be german made

  5. #5larsj2013-08-21 02:54

    Thanks a lot for the answers! Unfortunately I was not able to find any futher information based on the manufacturer in this thread. Does anyone know what the model number could be?

  6. #6The Learner2013-08-21 05:44

    search the machine for any identification plates they could be any where if not the machine search for the engine make or model

  7. #7zborewik2013-08-22 11:19

    If there are no serial plate, search for stamped serial number on the frame, number could help with identify

  8. #8monster762013-08-22 19:23

    definately a wacker not sure of the model

  9. #9glenlunberg2013-08-22 21:22

    I also think it's wacker mini. But I'm not so sure. I'm not so familiar on this machine.

  10. #10d4c24a2013-08-23 15:17

    its an Atlas 360